Partner | Attorney at Law
Specialist Lawyer for Labor Law
Simone Jäger has extensive experience in advising and representing national and international companies, providing legal support for strategy, conflict resolution, long-term collaboration, or ad hoc legal assistance in daily project business. Her expertise lies in both individual and collective labor law.
A focal point of her legal practice is in media labor law, at the intersection of media law and labor law. Her clients include leading companies in the film and television industry, advertising and PR agencies, publishers, IT companies, as well as professionals in the film and arts sector. Artists and cultural creators particularly rely on Ms. Jäger’s expertise in artist social security law.
Her clientele also extends to the technology, pharmaceutical, consulting, manufacturing, and service sectors. Boards, CEOs, and the entire management team rely on her negotiation skills and assertiveness. With her comprehensive expertise, Simone Jäger covers the entire spectrum of employment and commercial agency law, advising startups and medium-sized companies in corporate law.
With a solution-oriented, pragmatic negotiation style and great empathy, Simone Jäger also represents, across industries, employees, freelancers, and commercial agents on all matters related to the design and termination of employment and service relationships.
Media Labour Law
Social Law for Artists
Commercial & Corporate Law
- 1986 – 1991 Law studies/1st State Examination
- 1992 – 1994 Legal clerkship/2nd State Examination
- 1995 – 1999 Attorney at Futschik & Kollegen, Specialist Lawyers for Labor Law, Munich Augsburg Regensburg Dresden
- 2000 – 2003 Partner at Hiersemenzel & Jäger law firm, Munich
- 2003 – 2008 Partner at Jäger Grassl Förtsch law firm, Munich
- Since 2008 Partner at Straßer Ventroni Freytag law firm (formerly Poll Straßer Ventroni Feyock)
- Since 1999 Specialist Lawyer for Labor Law
Deutscher Anwaltverein, Münchner Anwaltverein
Verband deutscher ArbeitsrechtsAnwälte eV
Marketing Club München
Speaker / Lecturer
- 2002 – 2018 Münchner Frauenforum ( ehemals Münchner Frauenbörse) Regelmäßige Veranstaltung „Fragen zum Arbeitsrecht“
- 2006 – 2012 Verein für Fraueninteressen e.V. Arbeitsrechtliche Begleitung des Seminars „Neuer Start“
- Since 2011 Lecturer at IBPro e.V. in the project JOBChancen
Haftungsrisiken in der Kommune von A-Z, Praxislösungen, Handbuch für Bürgermeister, ehrenamtliche Räte und leitende Mitarbeiter, Author of the Labour Law chapters
(Verlag: WEKA Media GmbH & Co. KG, erschienen 2004)